Top ten Tour Operators in Nepal
- SITA World Travel (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd.
- Destination Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt.Ltd.
- Yeti Travels Pvt. Ltd
- Yeti Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Malla Travels and Treks Pvt. Ltd.
- Natraj Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Explore Himalaya Travel & Adventure
- Rhino Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Gandaki Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Everest Express Tours & Travels (P) Ltd.
Best Time to Visit in Nepal
The best season to visit in Nepal is after the monsoons that end in August, and before the winter sets in. The months between September and December are the most preferred ones by the visitors. The rains wash the dusty tracks and the valley looks magnificent with blooming flowers. Post -Monsoon Nepal welcomes you with flower-laden plains and brimming rivers. It is humid in plains at that time but it is still better than the scorching heat of the summers.
It is best to visit hilly areas in summers; that is, the month of May and June. The average temperature at that time hovers around 22-25 Celsius. Nights are a bit chilly in the lower Himalayan region but are comfortable. Mountainous areas are extremely unsafe in the Monsoons. The persistent rains make the hilly tracts slippery. The landslides are very common in the monsoons. Again in the post-monsoon months, you can start for the hill tours.
In winters, most of the hilly areas become out of bound due to very heavy snowfall and avalanches. But if you are fond of snowfall then you can opt for lower Himalayan regions that look beautiful in the blankets of snows.
Visa information: Visa is not required for Indian citizens.
Important notice for visa application
Tourist who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport and visa.
Tourist entry visa can be obtained for the following duration from Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission office or at the following immigration offices in Nepal.
- Immigration office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Immigration office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa(Eastern Nepal)
- Immigration office, Birganj, Parsa(Central Nepal)
- Immigration office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Immigration office, Belahia, Bhairahawa ( Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Immigration office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj(Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Immigration office, Gadda chauki, Mahendranagar(Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
- Immigration office, Mohana, Dhangadhi(kailali, Far western Nepal)
- Tourist visa fee for visitors who enter Nepal for the first time in a visa year( Jan-Dec)
Tourist visa fee
- Multiple Entry visa for 15 days or less from the date of entry US$25 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
- Multiple entry visa for 30 days US$ 40 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
- Multiple entry visa for 90 days US$ 100 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
Tourist visa extension facility:
Visa extension fee for the period of 15 days or less-US$ 30. Visa extension fee for the period of more than 15 days US$ 2 per day.
Visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a visa year(January-December) at the Department of Immigration.
- Lonely Planet
- Department of Immigration
- Nepal Tourism Information
- Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents
- Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation (MOTCA)
- Nepal Tourism Board
- Pacific Asia Travel Association(PATA)
- Everest News
- Nepal Tourism Board
- BBC Travel news:
If, you are interested to add Your Travel and Tours and also Trekking trekking on this site, you can sent your website and Travel name. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bhaktapur – Bhaktapur, Nepal (travelpod.com)